Transportation of oversized and heavy-weight (O&HWC) cargo
Intransline Service - Delivery of oversized and heavy-weight (O&HWC) cargo is well-developed solutions to the target, place and time.
- transportation oversized and heavy-weight (O&HWC) cargo on the territory of the EU, further transit through Russia to CIS countries - strongly agreed process;
- transportation of oversized and heavy-weight (O&HWC) cargo in regions with complex physical, geographical and difficult road conditions (the Far North).
Established and approved route, special permits, preset time of going through each stage of the route, fixing rules and notation goods - this is an incomplete list of mandatory conditions.
- clarification of specific data (size, protrusions parameters, weight) of cargo;
- calculation justification transportation costs;
- obtaining permissions for the transportation route;
- Coordination of loading time;
- handling operations;
- the organization of escorting.
- complex approach to organization transport
- process control and interaction with one logistics operator
- individual interaction with the project manager
- calculation justification
- project planning
Forward planning is required to be preceded by assessment and calculations. The cost, feasibility of implementation, account for special features, definite steps for advance preparation to implementation – all these signify successful project management.
Types of ITL Motor Service
ITL implements a full spectrum of actions for arrangement of delivery of oversized cargoes from the EU and CIS countries.Do you need to deliver an oversized cargo?
Economic substantiation of transportation. Calculation of tariffs, coordination of itineraries, obtaining permissions to move to the destination. Are you familiar with these issues?Is it necessary for transportation of your cargo?
ITL is a logistics operator with a broad communication network. Arrangements with the major and reliable carriers of the EU, CIS and Russia enable it to build flexible solutions and promptly fulfil logistics tasks for cargo delivery.Where should the cargo be delivered?
To carry out handling operations in project transportations, ITL normally employs special machinery from the proven market operators of crane technology. Loading and unloading of cargo to/from vehicles, movement of cargoes on storage sites, preparation to shipment etc…Do you need a complex of services, including loading/unloading?