Loading/Unloading and Further Operations
In the course of solving tasks on cargo transportation, the following issues should necessarily be addressed: Who is responsible for loading/unloading? What is the load capacity of the involved crane machinery? What are the loading deadlines? What is the schedule for delivery of loading machinery? Have the consumables been calculated and selected? Etc.
Intransline ensures performance of a full complex of loading and unloading operations.
- Storage site preparation
- Calculation and selection of consumables, procurement with them in performance of the operations
- Checking that the parameters of packages comply with the specification
- Elaboration of storage layout
- Planning of shipment
- Involvement and delivery of necessary crane and highway machinery, auxiliary equipment
- Direct management of operations (project)
- interaction with one logistics operator
- optimization of project costs
- coordinated actions for movement of cargoes in terms of time and location
- reduced downtime of crane machinery and vehicles
- timely reporting on deployment and actions in progress
Advance planning is preceded surely by an assessment and calculations. The cost, reality of an embodiment, the accounting of features, concrete actions for preliminary preparation for realization – all these signs of the successful management of projects.There are problems of an assessment and planning for the period?
Complex of actions: from filing of application, before obtaining permissions to transportation of bulky and heavy goods on a route.
Types of ITL Motor Service
ITL implements a full spectrum of actions for arrangement of delivery of oversized cargoes from the EU and CIS countries.Do you need to deliver an oversized cargo?
Economic substantiation of transportation. Calculation of tariffs, coordination of itineraries, obtaining permissions to move to the destination. Are you familiar with these issues?Is it necessary for transportation of your cargo?
ITL is a logistics operator with a broad communication network. Arrangements with the major and reliable carriers of the EU, CIS and Russia enable it to build flexible solutions and promptly fulfil logistics tasks for cargo delivery.Where should the cargo be delivered?
To carry out handling operations in project transportations, ITL normally employs special machinery from the proven market operators of crane technology. Loading and unloading of cargo to/from vehicles, movement of cargoes on storage sites, preparation to shipment etc…Do you need a complex of services, including loading/unloading?