Transfer and movement of general cargoes, equipment and machinery.
Transfer (movement) of equipment is a task that requires coordinated functioning of crane machinery, highway engineering and vehicles; specialists: sling operators, bulldozer drivers, truck-tractor drivers; available permissions for movement on itineraries: movement on winter roads, pontoon-bridge parks, forwarding; elaboration of schemes and coordination of cargo fastening on railway equipment; coordination of travelling on infield roads etc.
Due to Intransline’s dynamism, experience of its specialists and involvement of technical facilities, the company is capable of efficient performance of combined actions to implement project works in severe climatic and geographic conditions.
Intransline is directly involved in actions for transfer of equipment, such as: analysis and preparation of technical and economic substantiation of projects, calculating the cost of operations, preparation of cost optimization proposals, computations for involvement of special (crane) machinery and vehicles, executing and maintenance of accounting, technical and reporting documents, obtaining permissions for transportation on itineraries, planning, coordination of actions, arrangement and direct management of handling operations, forwarding of equipment and machinery, direct management during project implementation.
We know the scope of actions and their complexity. Our experience enables us to carry out such tasks.Read more
- Preliminary estimates of the project
- Preparation of the storage site/-s
- Calculation and selection of consumables, procurement with them in performance of the operations
- Checking that the parameters of packages comply with the specification
- Elaboration of storage layout
- Planning of the transfer (movement) project
- Involvement and delivery of necessary crane and highway machinery, auxiliary equipment
- Involvement of motor vehicles
- Obtaining permissions for transportation on itineraries
- Elaboration and coordination of schemes for cargo fastening on railway equipment
- Direct management of operations (project)
- Notification on the progress of actions
- interaction with one logistics operator
- optimization of project costs
- coordinated actions for movement of cargoes in terms of time and location
- reduced downtime of crane machinery and vehicles
- timely reporting on deployment and actions in progress.
In cooperation with Intransline, you obtain detailed elaboration of your tasks, reliable and exact implementation of objectives.
Advance planning is preceded surely by an assessment and calculations. The cost, reality of an embodiment, the accounting of features, concrete actions for preliminary preparation for realization – all these signs of the successful management of projects.There are problems of an assessment and planning for the period?
Complex of actions: from filing of application, before obtaining permissions to transportation of bulky and heavy goods on a route.
Types of ITL Motor Service
ITL implements a full spectrum of actions for arrangement of delivery of oversized cargoes from the EU and CIS countries.Do you need to deliver an oversized cargo?
Economic substantiation of transportation. Calculation of tariffs, coordination of itineraries, obtaining permissions to move to the destination. Are you familiar with these issues?Is it necessary for transportation of your cargo?
ITL is a logistics operator with a broad communication network. Arrangements with the major and reliable carriers of the EU, CIS and Russia enable it to build flexible solutions and promptly fulfil logistics tasks for cargo delivery.Where should the cargo be delivered?
To carry out handling operations in project transportations, ITL normally employs special machinery from the proven market operators of crane technology. Loading and unloading of cargo to/from vehicles, movement of cargoes on storage sites, preparation to shipment etc…Do you need a complex of services, including loading/unloading?