Intransline Port Service. "Novorossiysk" Seaport
Intransline Port Service - complex, individual and special projects. Handling of liquid cargo (Flexitank / flexitank), container and up to heavy and dangerous cargoes.
Port forwarding of Intransline include:
- reception, processing, handling and shipping FCL cargo in a combination of different modes of transport (road, rail, sea);
- reception, processing, shipping of general, oversized, heavy cargoes;
- reception, processing, shipping of bulk cargoes (Flexitank);
- development and coordination with sketches and drawings for bulky and heavy loads;
- handling and fastening;
- storage and weighing;
- repacking, labeling and sorting;
- forwarding service and support of customs clearance;
- other related operations.
- We make processing and sending export freights from the ports of China, South Korea, Europe, the USA, Canada.
- Receiving, processing and transit of inward cargoes in ports: Vladivostok, Saint Petersburg, Novorossiysk, Riga, Klaipeda.
Brief specifications seaport:
Location: north-east of the Black Sea, Novorossiysk (Tsemesskaya) Bay
Ice time:- - -
The area of the seaport: about 87.4 hectares.
Number of berths: more than 40 berths c length of the mooring line around 8.44 km.
The port accepts vessels (draft): Novorossiysk bay is available for vessels with a draft up to 19.0 m, and the internal waters of the port - to 12.5 m depth in the new oil pier "Sheskharis" reach 14.5 m.
Railway: Novorossiysk railway station of the North Caucasian railway. The total length of sidings - 22.409 km.
Ports and directions
Types of the railway ITL service
Intransline carries out a full range of actions for the organization of delivery of freights container sendings by railway transport in through service. The order, giving for loading, the delivery organization to the appointment Art., etc.In more detail about container transportations by railway transport.
Intransline carries out a full range of actions for the organization of delivery of bulky goods and equipment from the countries of EC, China.You need to deliver bulky goods in the Russian Federation?
Intransline provides transportation of various consignments on volume. Transportations from China to the Russian Federation, from/to CIS countries. Order. granting cars, freight loading, payment of carrying payments, tracking along the line.To deliver the cargo by rail?
Types of the sea ITL service
ITL carries out a full range of actions for the organization of delivery of bulky goods from the countries of East Asia (China), the USA, Canada. Cooperation with leading sea carriers allows us to provide high-quality service of delivery of various freights and equipment. Freight calculation, freight export to the port, reception in port, loading and unloading works, change of means of transport in unloading ports, delivery to an unloading place, timely informing on location and performed operations is a list of the main actions making the service Intransline.